Natalie and Marisa are on a mission to feed our children, we both have some picky little eaters. If you are a parent I'm sure you have experienced this before. This blog will be our tales of victories and big fat Fails in the kitchen. Either they like it or they hate it, there's only one way to find out.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Please don't judge....

WOW! It has been a really long time since either one of us posted our dinner trials and victories. I am going to try to be better....I promise!

It is one of those nights....I feel icky because I had a tonsillectomy about 3 weeks ago and now have a cold....kids are cranky....and my husband is out of town for work. BLAH! Please do not judge but THIS is what we are having for dinner.
At least the kids devoured it and I could add a little broccoli without them noticing. Here's to a better recipe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment